Saturday 19 June 2010

I moo, I moo...

First wedding of the weekend.







With the bouquets and table flowers safely delivered we headed back to the shop.  This is when we were reminded that we live in the country - at the bottom of the lane the farmer parked his truck in the middle of the road, jumped out and went to feed his cows.  It was so funny seeing these lovely back and white beasts run across the field for a spot of light lunch.  I couldn't resist taking a picture to show you all - the farmer was very  handsome but he was gone by the time I had found the camera.



Have a lovely weekend. 

I will listen to The Archers tomorrow morning, with white cotton hankie as I am sure I will need it.  Visit the open gardens and partake in afternoon tea.  Then play with the new camera that has just arrived, it's a Nikon you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment