Friday 4 November 2011

this is why we do what we do....





I just wanted to write to thank both you and Matt for doing the MOST FABULOUS flowers for my wedding.  The church was absolutely divine.  It looked and smelt so fantastic.  Honestly I'm running out of adjectives!  Everyone commented on how fantastic they were and loved how fragrant the church smelt.  It was simple, elegant but incredibly striking.

On top of that, the bouquets, in particular mine, were everything that I hoped they would be and more.  My bouquet was the dream that I have had since I was a little girl, long, flowing, stunning and I love the idea that it was put together by Matt, to marry a Matt.  What a lovely, lovely idea.

I'm sure you've heard from Mum that the day was wonderful.  I've attached some photos for you but I know that she's planning (or maybe has already?) to come and see you and show you the day.  Make sure you have a coffee, there's a few photos!



Thank you also for the gorgeous 'Mum's flowers' - you should have seen their faces when our best man presented them to them.  Great work!

The final thank you is for your patience and kindness.  I'm sure you've done hundreds of weddings and so are used to all the goings on, but it meant so much to me that you made Mum feel important, calm & happy.  I certainly appreciated the hug just days before the wedding!  On the day itself, I was super, super calm, Mum not so much, but she got there in the end and enjoyed her day I think!  I LOVED it and took in every second I could.  It was a magical day.



Anyway, my huge thanks again.

If ever you make it out to Hong Kong, do let me know, we'd love to take you out for a thank you drink!

All the best
Emma

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment