Monday 18 July 2011

kilner jars & english summer flowers





these lovely kilner jars were to be used as the table centres
for a wedding at the weekend

the window sills at the walled garden
were then decorated with masses of bottles & jars
in all shapes and sizes
which the groom had collected
from when he was a little boy

you will have to wait for the pictures to come from the photographer,
 it will be worth the wait

did you have a lovely weekend?
it was a bit on the wet side
the perfect excuse to catch up with the archers
read the sunday paper & catch up on some floral blogs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful jars, look forward to seeing more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! flower delivery st petersburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks ukraine florist

    ReplyDelete